Visan Foundation solicits and accepts donations, grants and gifts from people and organizations for furtherance of its mission of helping and assisting people from the underprivileged sections of society in need of livelihoods, by providing skill training to such students, empowering women to become self-reliant, imparting basic education to children, and disseminating environmental awareness amongst masses, besides many other initiatives for upliftment of weaker sections to bring them in the mainstream of society, on the following terms and conditions:
- We treat all our donors with utmost respect irrespective of the amount donated by them to assist in the cause of helping the underprivileged section of our society.
- As Visan Foundation is a registered charitable non-profit organisation, donors are exempt from income tax on donations made to the foundation under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act (certificate provided in Legal & Compliance page of this website)
- Donations will generally be accepted from individuals, partnerships, companies, corporations, foundations, government agencies, or other entities, without limitations.
- Donors can make donations in the form of cash or through any financial instruments including bank transfer, cheque, demand draft, UPI like GooglePay, Paytm etc.
- Donors can also help in kind in the form of donating clothes, books, stationery, food, grocery or any other item required by the foundation to help those in need.
- In case of any in-kind support received from the donor from anywhere, the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
- Donations have to be made in alignment of the services provided by Visan Foundation for the benefit of underprivileged sections of our society.
- Donors should clearly mention the service for which they want to donate, to enable us to utilize the funds for that service only.
- In case the service for which donation is made is not mentioned, Visan Foundation shall use the funds for services as per priority at that moment of time.
- Although our website is secure with high quality SSL, and payments are accepted through robust payment gateway, we do not take responsibility of any payments struck/declined/not received through the online environment due to any reason whatsoever, but shall make all efforts to resolve the issue with the payment solution provider.
- No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will be entertained, for donations made in cash or through online payment gateway.
- Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded and will be used for helping the underprivileged persons and community development purposes.
- As we receive a donation in cash or any other medium, a receipt is issued in the name of the donor and given by hand, sent through courier, and e-receipt is issued through email.
- We request our donors to make cash payments at our office only and make online payments through form on this website only.
- We further request our donors to not give payments to any person posing as our representative or otherwise, for which we shall not be held responsible.
- If you have any question or concerns regarding our Donation Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by mail at email@example.com