Terms of Service
Welcome to Visan Foundation!
Thanks for using our platform to obtain information about various Programs and Activities of our foundation.
Visan Foundation, established in 2013 at Gurgaon (NCR), is a registered charitable non-profit organisation, providing community services and development through skill training and livelihood to students from underprivileged sections from each and every corner of India, empowering women to become self-reliant, imparting basic education to children from the weaker sections, and disseminating environmental awareness amongst masses, besides many other initiatives for upliftment of weaker sections to bring them in the mainstream of society.
By accessing this website https://www.visanfoundation.org/ and/or availing any of our services, you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site.
- Our services in the field of education, training, employment, healthcare, hospitality, awareness, food distribution etc are available to all persons in need, irrespective of their affiliations, religion, caste, creed, age and gender.
- Although we take utmost care and try our best to empower people from weaker sections of society to be self-reliant, become employable and get livelihood, but we do not guarantee favourable results, as besides our efforts many factors from their side are equally important in getting the desired outcomes.
- The site and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Copying of content, pictures or any material of this website is not allowed, without the written permission of the company.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking password, or any other illegitimate means.
- References and links to products or services of other organizations and/or entities may appear on this website. These references and links are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- To give a clear and transparent picture of our working and policies, we have provided a detailed Disclaimer on this website. We advise you to thoroughly read the Disclaimer before registering for any of our programs or events and/or connecting or entering into any agreement with us.
- Despite our best efforts, Visan Foundation does not make any warranty about the reliability of the Services and does not guarantee the security of user data. The Services are provided “AS IS” and you agree to not hold us responsible nor to seek indemnification for any damages that may arise as a result of any natural calamity, disaster, the act of god, or any other unforeseen circumstances, which may result in the non-fulfilment of our commitments.
- Visan Foundation in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate your association and registration for any reason at any time, resulting in the deactivation or deletion of your account and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
- Visan Foundation reserves the right to make changes to this website and to these Terms of Service / Use at any time without prior notice. You should review these Terms of Service / Use, each time you access this website.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India, and disputes, if any, relating to these terms and conditions, or otherwise, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gurgaon (India) only.
- If you have any question or concerns regarding our Terms of Service, please do not hesitate to contact us by mail at email@example.com